The latest installment of the Far Cry series is set in a fictional war-torn region that may or may not be based on Afghanistan. Players can join forces with one of three factions, each with their own unique skills and abilities.
Amigos in Far Cry 6 are the Far Cry 5 version of fangs for hire. Each one has a special ability that aids Dani in battle or in locating more resources from different sources, including dead opponents. Some people excel in deception and subtlety, while others prefer hand-to-hand battle.
This tutorial will teach you all you need to know about finding all of the Far Cry 6 buddies and enlisting their fangs for hire. It contains their locations as well as explanations of their in-game abilities.
Locations in Far Cry 6 Amigos: Fangs for Hire
Guapo, my friend.
Guapo is acquired during Juan of a Kind, the game’s first major objective after landing in Quito. Guapo becomes your amigo if you help Juan in the first firefight.
Guapo’s main ability is Ancient Survivor, which enables them to self-revive after being knocked down in battle. You may also unlock three additional sub-abilities by utilizing them:
- Guapo regulates the body’s health throughout battle.
- Guapo must resurrect themselves five times.
- Guapo gets enhanced damage resistance when he reaches 50% health.
- Guapo heals for a total of 3,000 HP while in battle.
- Reptile Metabolism: Reviving Guapo recovers 90% of his HP.
- Guapo must kill 50 opponents as a requirement.
Chorizo is a friend.
When you get to Montero Farm in Yara’s Madrugada area, Costa Del Mar, chorizo becomes accessible. They may be located to the right of the foreman of the camp. To get the mission Who’s a Good Boy, interact with Chorizo. Return to them after completing that task to get Fetch Quest. Once you’ve done that, they’ll become your new best buddy.
Attention-Seeker is Chorizo’s main amigo ability, which enables them to distract opponents. You may also unlock three additional sub-abilities by utilizing them:
- Chorizo may use your HUD to tag crafting ingredients.
- Chorizo must be used to distract ten attackers.
- Yes, you may recover part of your HP by pet Chorizo.
- Chorizo tags 36 chests is a must.
- Chorizo has keen senses and digs up resources at random.
- Use Yes, You Can at least 50 times.
Amigo: Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom
After finishing Juan’s Boom or Bust Yaran Story, Boom Boom the nice lad becomes accessible. Interact with the letter attached to the pole across from the foreman in Camp Maximas, Balaceras, to receive this Story. Once you’ve completed the mission, they’ll become your ally.
Fetch, Boy is Boom Boom’s main skill, which enables them to obtain resources from slain opponents. You may also unlock three additional sub-abilities by utilizing them:
- Boom Boom is a pointer that identifies hostile troops and animals.
- Boom Boom was required to gather resources from ten dead foes.
- Boom Boom is an expert tracker who can tag opponents from a longer distance.
- Boom Boom has to tag 24 creatures.
- Boom Boom’s damage resistance improves with a thick coat.
- Boom Boom must tag a total of 50 opponents.
Chicharron is a friend.
After finishing the Yaran Stories Man’s Best Enemy, Pecking Orders, and Wingman, Chicharron becomes accessible. Go to Alvarez Farm in Sierra Perdida, Vacia Coast, and talk with Reinaldo to start this tale.
Chicharron’s main ability is Angry Bird, which enables them to assault opponents by slingshotting at them. You may also unlock three additional sub-abilities by utilizing them:
- Chicharron’s Roid Rage causes him to strike quicker and inflict 2x damage at 70 percent health.
- Chicharron must kill 12 opponents as a requirement.
- Chicharron, the Angrier Bird, attacks and knocks down opponents.
- Chicharron must kill 24 opponents in Roid Rage as a requirement.
- Chicharron’s Chicken Feet let him to avoid assaults in Roid Rage.
- Chicharron must kill 50 opponents with Angrier Bird as a requirement.
Oluso, Oluso, Oluso, Oluso, Oluso, Ol
After completing three different treasure hunts — Ida’s Triada Relic, Oku’s Triada Relic, and Mimo Abosi’s Triada Relic — Oluso becomes accessible. These are part of the Triada Blessings Yaran Story, which may be obtained by discovering the first relic.
Once you’ve finished those tales, you’ll need to return to Isla Santuario and bring the relics to Oluwa Cave, which is located east of Clara’s Camp in Quito. If you need more assistance with these treasure hunts, go here for additional information.
Shadow Striker is Oluso’s main ability, which enables them to strike opponents in the darkness. You may also unlock three additional sub-abilities by utilizing them:
- Oluso is stealthier with takedowns than Mimo Abosi.
- Oluso must kill 12 adversaries in limited locations as a requirement.
- Ida’s Fury: Oluso instills terror in his foes, causing them to flee.
- Oluso must take down 24 opponents to complete the requirement.
- Mist of Oku: At 50% health, Oluso becomes invulnerable, difficult to detect, and grows health quicker.
- Oluso must instill dread on 50 opponents as a requirement.
K-9000, K-9000, K-9000, K-9000, K-9000, K
The Far Cry 6 Season Pass Blood Dragon DLC includes K-9000. When you finish the main narrative objective The Guerilla and arrive to Libertad HQ, they become accessible. They instantly unlock.
Iron Skin is K-9000’s main amigo ability, which makes them more bullet resistant and immune to poison and fire damage. You may also unlock three additional sub-abilities by utilizing them:
- Enhance: Mark turrets, cameras, tripwires, and alarms using the K-9000.
- K-9000 must suffer 100 damage in battle as a prerequisite.
- K-9000 has been enhanced to deliver greater damage against tagged opponents.
- K-9000 tags 24 security systems is a pre-requisite.
- When they go down, K-9000 transforms into the Predator and self-destructs.
- K-9000 must first kill 50 marked opponents.
Champagne, my friend.
Champagne is available as part of the Far Cry 6 Ultimate Pack Vice Pack DLC. When you finish the main narrative objective The Guerilla and arrive to Libertad HQ, they become accessible. They instantly unlock.
Champagne’s main skill is Status Symbol, which allows them to gather more money from dead opponents after battle. You may also unlock three additional sub-abilities by utilizing them:
- Greed is a good thing: the more money you have, the more adversaries you can eliminate.
- Champagne eliminates 12 foes.
- Champagne’s Predatory Instinct: After quiet takedowns, Champagne loots opponents.
- Champagne must kill 24 opponents through quiet takedown as a prerequisite.
- Champagne roars at random to push opponents back when they take damage.
- Champagne takes 1,000 pesos from foes who have died.
How to Summon and Switch Amigos
It’s quite easy to switch and call new animal companions. Simply open your map or arsenal and go to the buddies tab. Select summon by hovering over the fang for hire you wish to summon.
If you have an ally on the field already, they will depart and be replaced by a new one. It’s worth noting that summoning puts all fangs on cooldown, so you won’t be able to switch them out right away.
Guides that are similar:
Now that you have all of the Far Cry 6 buddies and fangs for hire as your allies, the meaning of man’s best friend has widened even more. Click the links above for additional hints and ideas for your trip through Yara, or check out our expanding guidance center!
The far cry 5 companions is a feature that allows players to recruit animals as allies. There are many ways to get all of the fangs for hire in Far Cry 6.
- far cry 6 oluso
- far cry 6 dlc
- far cry 6 animals
- far cry 6 guapo
- far cry 6 human companions